Edible Sugar Lip ScrubRecipe courtesy of Spa Week
Although this recipe has little nutritional value, it will help to de-flake your pucker for a perfectly kissable pout. This DIY exfoliating sugar scrub will invigorate and plump your kisser for a lip-gloss ready look. It includes brown or white sugar as an exfoliant, honey for hydration, our beloved olive oil for added moisturizer and powdered cinnamon as a quick plumper. Along with a quick weekly rub down, don’t forget to drink plenty of water everyday, as it is necessary for lips to be hydrated for them to actually look full and juicy. Happy scrubbing!
1/2 teaspoon of brown or white sugar
1/2 teaspoon of honey
1/2 teaspoon of olive oil
a pinch of powdered cinnamon
How to use
- Mix ingredients together in small bowl or even on the palm of your hand.
- Using your index finger, rub on dry lips gently, in small circular motions.
- Scrub for 2-3 minutes.
- Wipe with a warm washcloth.
- Apply chap stick/lip balm to lock in moisture.
- Uses once-twice per week (Over exfoliating can cause damage to sensitive skin cells)